From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 2009 08:35:04 -0500
Not to be a wet towel but I do not know of ANY ferret rescue that will
qualify for this.

The shelter needs to be freestanding on property owned by the 501c3
non profit.

I know because we were hopeful 2 years ago to get in on this. Because
our facility was space in a building hubby & i owned- we were not
able to qualify. Not even if the space were rented. It has to be a
non profit who already has a free standing property, housing ONLY
the rescue and situated on property owned by the non profit in an
appropriately zoned area. So if there are any ferret rescuers rich
enough to have that set up you have a shot.

For the rest of us we can only dream.

Alicia
www.ferretwise.org