Date:
Sat, 29 Aug 2009 07:06:29 -0400
We don't use any litter at all. We line the bottom level of their
cage with layers of newspaper, and when they are out to play we have
newspaper laid out in the areas where they like to do their business.
I peel off top layers of paper in their cage throughout the day to
get rid of the mess and the odor. We don't have to worry about buying
litter or getting it splattered all over the place. It's worked out
real well.

Jeff
In Memory of Neo and Mr. Parker
Caring for Trinny, Morphy, Baby Girl, Luna, Dozer, and Possum the
Million Dollar Ferret