From:
Kathryn Eberhardt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 11:43:52 -0700
Hi All:

I have a couple questions. The litter I had been purchasing from PetCo
is no longer available now that they changed their inventory (Cat
Country made from wheatgrass - great odor control and all natural). I
really don't want to go back to Yesterday's News because it isn't as
good with odor control and is messier. I was wondering what other
people use and what you think of it as far as cost, odor control,
etc... I hesitate to get feline pine because I worry about the natural
smell of it (even un-scented) being irritating to the ferrets and
making the room smell like pine. I don't want to add odor to the room,
just block some. Also, there is litter made from corn kernels I have
seen but worry the pieces are too small and could get stuck in their
toes. Any info would be helpful. I would also like to stick with
products I don't have to order on-line. I am in AZ.

Thanks,
Katie with fuzzies Fiona, Juno and Kombi