From:
"Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary in Hernando, MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 13:47:35 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I know this seems silly but I am looking to replace our shelter's very
favorite ferret food bowls - they are a heavy ceramic bowl, white with
a cute little ferret with the words "the 24 hour ferret" on it. I have
broken a few and would like to replace them. Could not find them on
FerretDepot.com; FerretStore.com; or Ferrets.com. Did find 2 on ebay
but 1 arrived broken (isn't our mail service terrific). But at least
I got the 1 in perfect condition. Will pay a reasonable fee and, of
course, shipping/handling.

Let me know if any of you out there have any you are willing to sell.

Maren Doshier
Raisins From Heaven Ferret Rescue & Sanctuary
Hernando, MS
901.335.6536