From:
Ann Gruden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 21:38:53 -0400
Was alerted to this offer on one of my lists and have permission to
cross post.

Certain hotels (Sage group) are offering a free night's stay (or 50%
off a night) if you've completed 8 or more unpaid volunteer hours for a
registered non-profit. I'm sure many folks on this list would qualify
for this! Offer good through the end of the year. There are hotels
across the country - but space is limited. Have not asked what the
requirements are. I would assume a letter from the organization.

Here is the website for more details:
<http://www.sagehospitality.com/specials/giveadaygetanight.htm>

Ann Gruden
Ferret Association of CT