Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 2009 08:33:21 EDT
I have great news! Ferrets Unlimited Rescue Services of Cleveland Ohio
is on Goodsearch! All you need to do is go to
http://www.goodsearch.com
and use Good Search as your search engine. You select Ferrets Unlimited
as your charity of choice in the box below. (note: every time you
delete your internet trash you may have to re-choose Ferrets Unlimited
in the charity box).

With every use a small donation is made to Ferrets Unlimited! I have
saved the web page as my home page so it automatically comes up. Talk
about an easy way to donate! Please be careful as to not abuse the
privilege though... they don't want you to search just for the reason
of drumming up the donation rate.

Thank you!!

Dave R