Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:27:50 EST
OK I know most of us have heard the arguments for each side of kibble
versus live food. I know most of us have heard the caged versus free
roam argument. I know most of us have heard the standard arguments
about medicines or their alternatives. BUT - new people join every
day. One day a long time ago I learned about the advantages and
disadvantages to the live versus kibble debate. I learned it here. I am
sure it wasn't the first time it was discussed... and apparently not
the last. I am glad that people can present their sides and also that
they bring factual evidence with them. I know we will see this topic or
another heated topic again in the future... but the new people need to
be informed too so that they can make an informed decision. I know how
we can all agree... we're here for the ferrets. God I love those
ferrets. Please... continue to inform the new people... and remember
we're here for the ferrets.

Dave

[Moderator's note: It varies greatly, but on a typical day there will
be 2 or 3 new subscriptions, 3 address changes, 2 unsubscribe requests
and at least one address that I delete because of continued bounces.
So yes, there are always new people. Subscribers stay on an average of
8 months or so. After that so much has been said already that much
of the FML is repetition for them. BIG]