Date:
Sat, 4 Apr 2009 09:38:20 EDT
Wow... usually I skip the posts that I find irritating or irrelevant.
I skip posts all together that come from some simply because I doubt
the factual evidence which leads me to believe that the articles are
entirely bunk. I ALWAYS read posts by certain individuals and often
wonder when Alexandra will write a book. I think the tractor series or
the chicken coop series would make a great book with some animation
(yeah I have emailed her and basically begged). I have never questioned
BIG's decision making as far as what has been posted and I still don't.
I could only imagine the stuff that DOESN'T get posted. I encourage
everyone to do the same.. skip the posts you find irrelevant, read the
ones you wish. One last thing... I am a firm believer in the Rainbow
Bridge and I am glad that there is someone here with us to help us
through the most difficult times. In my eyes... someone from a higher
power put her here to help us transition. Many years ago someone
helped me deal with Romeo's passing. Thank you for doing this for us.

Dave