From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 18:52:39 -0500
This is NOT part of the food debate. I just wanted to share something
that has been enjoyed in our house recently. I like the idea of giving
Loki and BART! a variation in diet and taste. They have 24hr access to
EVO and receive "Love Gravy" (homemade meat gravy by Florence Love)
each night. They are beautiful and healthy boys (Loki is possibly
adrenal and has a Melatonin implant). They are allowed to eat what
they catch or dig up when we are backpacking (grubs are DELICIOUS and
BART! loves the hard to find, edible, wild Chanterelles and Bolete
mushrooms). Anyway, I try to give them variation in tastes. I have
recently tried several high quality canned meat foods. Wysong Rabbit
Au Jus is great. Also tried B.G. (before grain) New School Pyramid,
Old School Nutrition- Quail 100%, and Buffalo 100%. They are really
enjoying the new flavors in their diet. My husband, Brad, did pose a
funny question, "Now do ya really think tha boys could take down a
buffalo in the wild?". LOL!

Lesley