From:
Kimberly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:11:06 -0700
We've entered two of our darling weasels into the Bissell Most Valuable
Pet Photo Contest to no avail. So far, the dogs have taken each of the
last 5 week-long voting rounds. I love dogs, don't get me wrong. But it
would be great to have one of our special ferrets take the prize...up
to $10,000 which will go to an animal cause. This means we can pass
along the prize to at least one non-profit ferret shelter! I've read
the rules and I don't see if they'll allow the winner to split up the
prize money.

Please help us win by voting for our very own Abigail Q. Ping-Ping (aka
Pingford)! And please pass the link along. Clearly, the dog-people have
more networking going than we do!

<http://www.bissell.com/MVP09/Week06/Vote6.aspx?ImageName=Abigail+Ping-PIng&FileName=3473.jpg>

Please vote and pass the link along!

Many thanks,