From:
Kristeen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 31 Jan 2009 21:07:59 -0500
I wanted to thank everyone who donated to through MetroFerret to Father
Natures. I am overwhelmed by the kindness and generosity of the ferret
community. I know even more donations have been sent directly to FN and
also through other channels. All I can say is you guys rock!

In speaking with shelter Dad, Keith, the one message he wanted to get
out is that "Father Nature's is STILL open for business!". Through a
strong network of foster homes and a great group of volunteers - they
placed five fuzzies in their forever homes this week!

Your donations are not only going to be able to rebuild the shelter
but will also help Keith and Evelyn continue their good work when
their personal resources are BEYOND taped right now.

Just a reminder of how to donate and the offer of MetroFerrets match.
You can always send a check made payable to
MetroFerret
33 Arrowhead Drive,
Branchburg, NJ 08853
On your check just note that it is for Father Natures.

Donations can be made via PayPal to [log in to unmask] or at this
link.
<https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2762982>

Lastly you can make a donation through our JUST GIVE account at
<http://www.justgive.org/giving/donate.jsp?charityId=6593&>
They do deduct a small administrative fee before the donation gets
to Metro but you will be emailed a receipt and have the option of
charging your donation if you are not a PayPal user.

Thanks everyone for your support!

Kristeen Kohrs
President
Metropolitan NY/NJ Ferret Welfare Society
www.MetroFerret.com
<http://www.wirelessfundraiser.com/WFR_Quickship.aspx?customerid=2010&LocationID=527>