From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 10:57:06 -0500
HI list readers,

This is a gentle reminder to those who have been pondering whether to
order a snowflake mug in the recent FerretWise fund raiser.
SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE MUG
Fund Raiser

BABY it's COLD OUTSIDE!!

and we are celebrating by doing a
SPECIAL ORDER FUND RAISER
to help the programs at Ferret Wise continue.

A link to the mug and details is here:
http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/shelterhelp-FerretWise-Raffle.html
(Thank you Kat!) where you can order & pay via paypal thru Jan 31st.

If you choose to order & pay via check/money order please send us an
email so we do not overlook the mail. Sometimes being out in the sticks
our mail lags in delivery.

These mugs will be picked up at the manufacturer on either Feb 3 or 5th
( depending on the weather) and will be mailed Feb 6&7 giving plenty of
time for arrival for Valentines gifting!

Thanks to all our friends who have shown us such great support over the
years. Shelter Dad is still working hard to find employment adn we are
praying for a change soon!

Alicia , shelter Mom www.ferretwise.org