From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 2009 18:15:54 -0500
Just a reminder that the $ 10.00 off sale of the Ferret Tower of Fun
will be ending Saturday, January 31st.

Our shelter mom said that we were allowed to thank you for the help you
have given our mom & dad to take care of us.

Sometimes we have to get medicine and have to wait a little but we are
caught up for now.

Mom just picked up 2 ferrets from the Kenton County Shelter here in
Northern KY. They are about 2 years old, but the owner was not sure if
they were male or female and what the girl's name was. Turns out we
have a dew girl who we named marshmellow and the boy is a sable, his
name was snickers. We can't see them yet but they are going to the vet
tomorrow and then mom said we might be able to meet them soon.

We would really like to thank all the organizations that are there for
us if we need anything.

Mom said I have to end this for now - so this is Bubba signing off .

Again, thanks to all of those that have purchased the tower,
Cindy & Tom
The Ferret Villa