From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 May 2009 12:59:01 -0400
I know that this has been asked before but I have been unable to locate
the answer so here comes the question once again, sorry.

I would like to be able to place some dirt or whatever along those
lines to fill one of there pools with.

I know there are others out there that provide dirt digging for their
ferrets and I would like to be sure I obtain something that is not
going to cause them any trouble.

Thanks in advance for your help,
Cindy & The Ferret Villa Shelter gang - getting ready for outdoor play
time