From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:17:58 -0900
NOOOooooo, anything but the waddles...snicker...some things should just
be left alone. Especially when the Great Ferret Oracle is involved
along with The Crandall and waddles and such! ...I shutter to think...
there's no telling what havoc and mayhem those two could stir up. It
boggles the imagination! So instead of plan A, we'll switch to plan B.
Renee can sacrifice a batch of her biscotti and a cup of her best
coffee to the volcano. lol

As for the Northern Lights...they will come, yes...they will come, but
you have to stay up past your bedtime to see them. lol As for freezing,
well you haven't developed the antifreeze in your blood yet. It takes
a few years to get it built up. Once that happens you'll be running
around outside in a tee shirt at 45 degrees. lol

Hugs and Dooks,
Cindy and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets

[Posted in FML 6240]