From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2008 16:14:01 -0900
Bear: We wish you a Mewy Kissmas full of lots crunches an 'tone an
chewies an food an toys an ...

Misty: Is that all you can think about? You been going on for days.
Kissmas is more than all that.

Bear: It is???

Misty: Sure. Kissmas is more than trees or even gifts. It's all bout
love. There be a reason it be called Kissmas. Mischief got on the high
table and found a hooman kit in a straw hammie. An there were other
hoomans giving the little kit gifts.

Bear: Ha! I knew there be presents.

Misty: Kissmas is for giving ya big doof. We always gets extra kisses
on our whiskers an noses an extra cuddles. An the hoomans give each
other lots of kisseys and hugs.

Dusty: Does that mean that Santy won't come? I have lots of wishes.

Mischief: I'm wishing that Santy will bring you a helmet for your
nogger. You needs all the help you can get.

Dusty: Yeah, those walls are hard. Maybe Santy could bring us some
softer walls.

Mischief: Ya know, you an Hee-bert need to get together and form a
support group for challenged weasels.

Misty: As I was saying, Kissmas is family an friends.

Bear: An presents...

Misty: Ok an presents, but sometimes not the kinds you buy, but the
bestis is the kind from the heart.

Bear: Like giving wet nose kisseys and sneaky little licks to the
hoomans???

Dusty: Doing silly things to cheer them up??

Mischief: Looking cute and adorable when you gets caught climbing were
you shouldn't? I be good at that.

Misty: Yup, yous got it.

Bear: Well in that case, all together ...

MEWY KISSMAS FULL OF LOVES AND KISSES AN DOOKS AN A HAPPY NEW YEAR FULL
OF WILD WEASEL WAR DANCES AN FUN!!

Happy Holidays to everyone on the list and to all the shelter moms and
dads!