Date:
Fri, 28 Aug 2009 06:52:18 -0600
Gordon, Gordon, Gordon... that's a whole lotta math to do at 630 in the
mornin'. I will bypass all the numbers, because I already know who my
ferrets idolize. I'm not even sure that's the question, but hey..

But first - how in the holy heck did Tom Cruise and Brad Pit end up on
the same list and Mandela, Gandhi, and Einstein? I'm gonna need an
entire pot of tea to wrap my brain around *that* one this morning. But
I digress..

If I did all the math (need another pot of tea for that), the answer
for my Stewie would be an Einstein/Houdini combination. No explanation
needed for that one, I suppose. If I ever *did* the math and came up
with Tom Cruise/Brad Pit, I would know exactly what to do. Buy another
calculator.

I'll be praying for your list, Reverend. Not the ones on it, mind you.
The list itself. It needs healing.

Roary
no longer in the hospital and slightly bionic
Rio de Rancho, NM