Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 2009 20:05:28 -0500
I wanted to thank everyone who responded to my question about the
501c3 for my rescue. My friend Jenny (who also does rescue work and
has a shelter called Asti's Ferret Haven) and I are going to try and
do something together My other friend Jennifer suggested that we do
something named Central Florida Ferret Rescue and have both of our
businesses under that. Jenny lives in Melbourne a little over an hour
away from me and we talk on the phone daily and visit with each other
a couple times a month. Our passion for saving these sweet little
critters has bonded us for life.

Another suggestion made to me was to join Petfinder and they would also
help us with the 501c3 status. I just joined and need a letter from my
vet that states that she works with me taking care of the rescues which
I can get but I also need an Adoption Agreement which I do not have, I
only have an Adoption Application. Does anyone have a generic Adoption
Agreement they use for their rescue/shelter or something that I can
change the name on? Is anyone willing to do this or at least let me
know what it should and shouldn t say and I can make up my own. I would
appreciate any more information on this subject. Thanks in advance for
any help.

Kim
Stinky Pete's Ferret Retreat
http://floridaferrets.webs.com/