From:
vickie sipple <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2009 06:02:38 -0800
I agree, people shouldn't flame others if people get there ferrets
from a pet store! There are alot of citys and states that don't have
ferret shelters. Most of my ferrets are from a pet store here, just
because we don't have ferret shelters. We had a wanna be one here and I
did get one from the person. That person is no longer around, because
she was selling sick ferrets, dogs and cats. I got lucky and the ferret
I got from this person was healthy but they claimed she was older then
she accually was, she was 8 weeks they told me a year lol.

Anyway theres other factors to, not everyone has a car to travel to
far away places where the shelters are! Nearest shelters to me are 3
to 4 hours away!

All ferrets need love and a forever home no matter where you get them
from. Price also shouldn't be a issue either. When it comes down to it
shelter ferrets came from pet stores at one time or another, not all
of them mind you but some. Shelters are great don't get me wrong but
if there isn't one, then don't critize people who by from a pet store!
Sometimes people who love these babies don't have any other options.
And I repeat all ferrts need love and cared for and a forever home no
matter where they come from!