From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 10:29:38 -0700
So I decided not to take him into California. 1. I couldn't take the
risk of him being taken. 2. He needs to be with his buddies till I get
him to the vet. I was in California till Wed. night and I went strait
to my ferret friend Brians house to get my 4 kids. Even though I
brought 2 travel cages for them to sleep in Brian integrated mine with
his group of 5 to much success. Even Fitch my Canadian made a friend
with a tiny DEW named Anise. You might remember tales I've told here of
Fitches adventures like escaping for 3 days and nearly sawing himself
in half a few months ago.

So back to Ivan. While in CA I called first thing Monday morning to get
an apt. The first thing the receptionist says is "have your sitter drop
him off we have your credit card on file." I immediately started crying
and told her how my original sitter declined to do that for me. I was
so exasperated. I still can't talk to her I just might freak out. The
receptionist said the first apt will be next Monday but luckily moved
to this Saturday at noon.

So as I picked everyone up I checked the lump under Ivan's right arm
and it's definitely larger. I called the vet and their exotics DR.
isn't in till Sat. Its a husband and wife team and she's out with a
new human baby born last month. So now I wait. I'm pretty sure it's
lymphoma. Can everybody put Ivan in their thoughts till Saturday.

Thanks.
Kristina Borgstrom