From:
Kristina Borgstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Oct 2008 14:36:00 -0700
Today was Ivans vet visit. Dr. Sulliban did a needle aspirate and found
the cancer cells outnumbering the white blood cells. Hes on Clavamox
for a week. Since the tumor is so huge surgery is not an option. Ivan
was sent home with me to wait it out. The antibiotics might reduce the
swelling but if it doesn't and the tumor continues to grow his front
arm will lose felling and go numb at which point I will have to take
the dreaded next step. So I'm monitoring him to see that he's eating
and drinking. I just don't want him to suffer. At least I know my
diagnostic skills are accurate. I was hoping for an abscess though. I
have the next 3 days off to be with him. And this is just breaking my
heart.

Kristina Borgstrom