From:
Pat BAby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 09:05:14 -0600
I am fostering the cutest one year old, little dark sable girl we call
Boo. The name she came in with is Cleopatra, but she looks like a
little Boo Boo Bear, so we call her Boo. She is an absolute darling.
She has that short cuddly, chubby body, never bites, and loves
everyone. She has one quirk, that I am afraid will keep her from ever
getting adopted. She eats everything in site. She is like a blockage
waiting to happen. We constantly check and discard toys of all sorts.
She has chewed up a box, file folders, files, yarn, bathmat, books,
sock, cheque book, toy basket, plastic bag, shoes etc. Basically just
about anything. The one very fortunate thing she does not chew is
bedding. My house has never been so clutter free. But it does not stop
there. One day while unpacking a new purchase on the bed, Boo was
watching for what she could play with. I was right there beside her,
so I let her play in the bag. Within 10 seconds she had partially
eaten the receipt. We are soooo lucky this little one also poops like a
pony. A friend suggested we have her teeth removed and call her Gummy
Bear. Oh, so tempting. Gummy is a cute name. OK, not an option. I have
checked her teeth, for possible pain issue. They are fine. I am afraid
that little Boo will be forcing me to have this completely clutter free
home for the rest of her little life. I hope it is a long one, and not
filled with blockages.

--
Pat BAby
Everything will be alright in the end!