From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2008 16:42:35 -0400
My beautiful Vivaldi, from the December 2000 New Jersey rescue, was
helped to the Rainbow Bridge yesterday. He joins his brother Antonio
(who lived with Mary and Joel Cohen) as well as Daisy, who I also
adopted from the NJ rescue, and his many ferret as well as human
friends at the Bridge.

I remember visiting the amazingly cozy and organized set up in Anne
Ryan's garage that cold December after the ferrets were rescued. When
they were ready for adoption, Vivaldi and Daisy came to me by way of
Ferretwise.

Vivaldi was a big gorgeous golden boy and was always very sweet. He
loved his brothers and sisters and often built nests for them, stuffing
newspapers into boxes, carriers etc . in the ferret room. Vivaldi also
enjoyed his toys, hiding crocheted balls and other toys in various
places.

Toward the end it was Diane's duck soup recipe (and her wonderful care
when I was away) that kept him going. On his last day, I gathered all
my ferrets around a large dish and let them enjoy ferretone together
with Vivaldi as a way of saying goodbye. He was by far my oldest ferret
and one of the sweetest and most beautiful (even when he lost his fur
at the end). My other ferrets still snuggled with him to keep him warm.

He was a very special guy and I will always keep him close to my heart.

Ronnie DiComo