From:
Debby Osburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 May 2008 17:52:38 -0700
                 News on the Ferret Fun Tower

Well just wanted to fill everyone in on my kids and their new tower. It
arrived the other day and when I showed it to them they circled it and
sniffed it and kinda pushed each other toward it like they were saying
"no you go first...no you go first"

Little Bitz was laying off to the side as he has been kinda sad since
Ozzy left for the bridge but he got up in a huff walked to the
tower,ran in the tube all the way up slid down the other side and
exited the tube and gave them all a look as if to say " now will ya'll
just get busy playing it won't hurt ya'" So they did and had lots of
fun. Big butt Buddy( our school yard bully) went in climbed to the top
and just laid there and when Missy and Cuddles each went in opposite
ends he was blocking the path but they just crawled over him and
continued on their way so that didn't work out like he thought it
would.The kids are using the tower more and more and little Sidney has
found a new game to play with it he carries a jingle ball all the way
to the top and then lets it go and trys to beat it back down. Keeps
him busy for a long time. They seem to like it and will play in it for
awhile then run off and come back again. I am very happy with it and I
think the construction is extreemly stable and the unit very well made
yet light weight enough to handle and move from place to place.

We are going out of town in the motorhome for two weeks and the tower
is going to be wonderful to take for the kids and will replace a bucket
full of toys that they hide all over and I have to find. I still
haven't gotten pictures but will try to this weekend when my grand son,
Silas will be here he is so wonderful with taking pics at 10 yrs old
he will get some good shots. I am really pleased with this product so
if anyone wants something to entertain their kids that they can't drag
under the couch or bed this would be it. Tom and Cindy thank you so
much for offering this product to us. ....

Many hugs.
Debby