From:
Dann Sargent-Colburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2008 22:21:30 +0000
Sorry, Ferret Folks.

Apparently someone thought it would be funny to make me the butt of a
public joke. Robin Viera and Vikki Walsh are not sisters. Their Ebay
egg business does seem to have gone Pfft! for reasons that I can't be
certain of. Robin is currently selling ferret toys at the address I
gave yesterday.

When I'm part of a joke I usually like to be *in* on it, I'm funny
that way, but this time I was the last to know.

Alexandra in MA
Not Smiling