Date:
Mon, 31 Mar 2008 12:56:16 -0400
>In reference to this video;
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DFef6-t_Ln7U
>
>It appears that this person is in Erie, Pennsylvania, looking at
>locations of her sister(?) Noelle & friend Brice Boyd on there. If
>there is anyone in that area, maybe you have access to contact the
>local authorities & pursue animal cruelty charges against this girl,
>Jillian Kramer.

Wow, Heather! How did you find out her name? Awesome. I don't get it
though, I mean about Erie, cause I found the following information
about Bryce on MySpace as this:

Male
17 years old
Erie, Alabama
United States

How did you find out about ther sister Noelle and where she lives, as
well as the owner of the videos name? Which do you think is right,
Alabama or Pa? Or was that a mistake on your part?

Bryce's MySpace is on private. I don't know if that is new or not.
There are no myspace's listed on Noelles, nor the video owners YouTube
accounts. Did they yank those too?

I'd say, if we have a town to start in, even that alone is half the
battle. Then reports to authorities there can occur! Right?

Wow, pretty darn cool. I had no idea it was this easy. Sheesh and
everyone thought I was overprotective with not allowing my kids to have
any online accounts other than an email, let alone a MySpace until they
were 17. I showed them today. "Check it out, even set on private, fake
names, not listing towns .. your subscribers do. And that can be
tracked down. I showed my son today, look at that .. your real name,
school, and town are scattered all over the net. Mmm mmm mmm.