Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2008 23:17:27 -0800
Last week I asked for help with a little girl that had to have her leg
taken due to cancer. today she left for the rainbow bridge, the cancer
had spread up to her spine and it was spreading fast, the drs thought
they had got it all but she was in alot of pain and she was suffereing
so i had to make a choise to help her to the bridge or be selfish and
make her stay longer, I want to thank all the fml people for your
wonderful privet emails of thoughts prayers and support for this
little girl.

Susan..