From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 16:33:52 -0400
OK guys and gals,

There are only "9" days left to purchase tickets for the Fuzzy Loving
Legal Fund Raffle. May 23rd is the LAST day to get tickets on ine for
the raffle and it is ALSO the AST day to have your snail mail checks
at my house for tickets.

There are 46 Items to try and win in my raffle and ALL money goes to my
legal fund to keep my rescue open and running. The raffle site address
again is:
http://www.freewebs.com/fuzzylovingferret/

There are still some prizes that don't have any tickets in the bags
like my home made jewelry. Want to know how well their made? Just ask
Risa as she ordered and recieved 3 pieces from me.

To my knowledge, there has been about $1700 raised for our fight. DOn't
want to enter the raffle but still want to help, send me an e-mail and
I'l let you know who to make your donation chck out to and where to
send it.

I will be starting to draw the winners May 24th and will send in a
post for May 27th's FML with the names of ALL winners and the prizes
they won.

THANK YOU EVERYONE for your suport in our fight.

Sincerely,
Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue