Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 22:46:03 -0400
Albus: Did you see that cool bedding set Rose donated for the SOS
Summer Raffle? It is a cool blue, with beautiful butterflies!

Stubbs: Hey, that's Rose who gave me a snuggle and nail clippings at
the SSFR shelter event, she's so nice!

Kodi: She is nice, and she has butterflies?

Albus: No no Kodi, the bedding has butterflies, pretty blue, purple,
yellow.....

Kodi: I love butterflies, let's get that bedding!

Stubbs: I love her bedding, let's tell Momma!

Albus: It's a raffle fuzzdudes, you need to enter the raffle!

Kodi: But what if we don't win it?

Albus: It's ok, cause the raffle is for SOS, so fuzzies win no matter
what!

Kodi: Oh, that's happy!

Stubbs: Well let's enter! And I saw a cage in the raffle donated by
Ferret Depot we could win that and put our cool butterfly hammy, and
our butterfly bed and our butterfly sleepsack, and our.....

Albus: Wait, they're not ours, remember?! We need to enter the SOS
Summer Raffle!

Kodi: Ok let's enter, cause I dreaming of being cozy in that butterfly
hammy, snoozing sweet summer dreams!

Help SOS support ferret shelters and enter to win your choice of the
many fabulous prizes generously donated Check them all out at:

http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

Tickets are only $1 each, so pick a prize to let your ferrets dream of
and be a part of the support for shelter ferrets

Dooks!
Risa

Momma to Albus, Kodi, Stubbs
and Ismo who I'm missing desperately
And my three angel fuzzgirls, Mikette, Jillie, and Baby who have my
heart forever