From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2008 23:14:33 -0400
Ok! Mom says we get to finally answer these as she found some time for
us to have the puter!

(1) What Is Your: (A) Name? (B) Sex? (C) Age?
Hamlet - M - 5 1/2, Socrates - M - 6+, Romeo - M - 5 1/2,
Simon - M - 11 months, Alexander - M - 10 months

(2) Do You Have A Favorite: (If Yes, What Or Who)
(A) Hooman? MOM! MOM! MOM! Dad no like us much - theez why we's keep
bitin' his fweet when we's get chance (teehehehehehehe)!
(B) Food? Mom'z all mweat diet she makes JUST FOR US - YUM!
(C) Treat? We'z done getz no's tweats unless it be chicken jerky.
{Romeo} HEY! I'z likes banana/raisin Ferret tweats! Why mom no buy them
for me no mores? Oh. She said it no got good food value or somethings
like that. {Socrates & Hamlet} And WE'z wike raisins but mom noz give
us any no more! She says not good for us cuz we'z carnivores and not
suppoz ta eat raisins.
(D) Toy? {Hamlet & Socrates} We'z done like toyz no much no more. I'z
(Socrates) too wold to pway wit toyz (Hamlet) I'z an insulimona boy.
I done like play too much no more neither. {Alex}  MY toy is the PUPPY!
Ee! he-ee, he-ee, - he-ee!! Likes to chases dat puppy! {Romeo & Simon
together} I'z like the stuffed toy mouse! {Simon} NO! It'z MINE and it
goze here! {Romeo} NO! It'z MINE and it goze HERE! {Simon} NO IT DOZE
NOT! IT'Z MINE and it goze HERE! {Romeo} NO! NO! NO! MINE! MINE! MINE!
And it goze RIGHT HERE! {Simon} NO IT'Z DOZE NOT... {Mom} Ok, let's
leave them arguing and scampering all over the room moving the mouse
from place to place...)
(E) Blanket? {All} Any bwanket mom putz in ourz room. Baby bwankets is
nice and soft and mom buys us the weally softez onez!
(F) Hammock? {All} Any hammy hanging in our cage - especiawy in winter
cuz we'z can all pile in!
(G) Sleep Sack? {Socrates} I'z like the sweep sack on the food wevew
of my'z cage. Then I'z can cwimb in and goez sweepyby after I'z eat.
(H) Bed? {Socrates & Hamlet} We'z like the kitty bed gama gaves us cuz
her cat no'z sweep in it. Mom puts a nice, soft baby bwanket on it an
she putz it in a box fors us. We LOVE our beddy by!!
(I) Pet? {Alex} OH! I thought the puppy waz my toy! And I likez the
cat, Junior too! I'z like to bites hiz ears! He makes funny noizez!! So
doez the puppy sometimz when I'z gwab hiz noze when he pways too rough!
I teachez HIM! He-ee! he-ee, he-ee, - he-ee!! We messez up all the wugs
too!! He-ee! He-ee, he-ee, - he-ee!!
(J) Other? All the puppy'z rubber toyz but mom either putz themz up
before we'z come out to pway or she findz them in our hidey spwotz
and takes themz.

(3) Do You Steal And/Or Stash Hooman: (If Yes, What)
(A) Clothing? Sometimz dad's socz when he weeves them around.
(B) Food? Mom'z no let us get to any - just whatz she'z feedz us.
(C) Treats? CHICKEN JERKY when we'z get the bag! We stashez them ALL!
(D) Bank Card? Waz that?
(E) Check Book? HUH?
(F) Money? Double HUH?
(G) Mail? No knowz what dat iz.
(H) Remote Controls? {Alex} I twook it once, but it no fun.
(I) Keys? Mom keeps theze away fwumz us'z. She puts up her purse too
cuz we z used to takez her cell pwone and the keyz but we'z no seez no
purse no more. PHOOEY!
(J) Toys? {Romeo} MY mouse! {Simon} NO, MY MOUSE! {Romeo} NO IT'Z IZ
MINE! MINE! MINE! And you WEEVES it in MY hidey spot! {Simon} NO! NO!
NO! It'z goez in MY hidey spot over HERE! {Mom} Ok boys, lets not start
that again)
(K) Other? The stuffed kitty or any of the puppy toyz that we'z can
getz! All go under the COUCHEZ!

(4) Where Do You:
(A) Poop? {Simon & Romeo} We'z goez in the box most times, but if it
too yucky we'z goes in fwont of dem. When we'z pwaying, we'z goez in a
corner by the fwont door or behindz the TV. {Alex, Hamlet & Socrates}
We'z good boyz! We'z goez almost ALWAYZ in the box!
(B) Wee-Wee? See A.

(5) Do You Like To Bite Or Nibble: (If Yes, What And Who)
(A) Arms? {Simon} Sometimz. When I'z getz too excited! {Socrates,
Hamlet, Romeo & Alex} We'z no biters!
(B) Fingers? Notz much.
(C) Hands? {Simon} Whenz I'z excited and mom'z moving them awound to
cwean up my messez.
(D) Legs? DADDY'Z!!! We'z wike to makez holez in his socs! He jumpz so
funny and yells too!! He-ee, he-ee, he-ee, he-ee!!
(E) Toes? DADDY'Z are the BESTEST too!!
(F) Feet? DADDY'Z!! Jump daddy! Jump!! He'z so funny!
(G) Shins? {Socrates} I'z used too when I'z waz young and wanted mom'z
to pway wif me. I likez my nappies now.
(H) Noses? {Simon} I'z bites it sometimes. I'z deaf and get too excited
and forgetz mom'z iz nice to me. She fowgives me tho and kisses me
morez and she twies saying something but I'z not know what'z.
(I) Ears? We'z just like to breathe intoz dem.
(J) Other? {Simon} Sometimz I'z bites mom's wips when she twies to
kiss me, but only when I'z forget not to bite her cuz she'z so nice
too's me. She pets me nice and twies to kiss me again. I'z twy to be
good boy. Sometimz I z not understandz too much.

Ok, mom'z sez we'z all have to get offz her puter now. We'z needz to
get our dinner anywayz. Bye bye!!

Hamlet, Socrates, Romeo, Simon and Alexander signing off - over and
outz!!