From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2008 00:45:51 -0700
Didn't know if other shelters were aware that Path Valley no longer
has their shelter food program. It was very disappointing to me, my
kids love their food, but it is to expensive for me to now.

If anyone crochets eggs, would you please let me know. I run a shelter
and have lots of kids that love them, but i am unable to make them. I
would be willing to furnish the eggs and this is the best time to get
them. Please write me if you are able to help.

Have a great day.

Linda Soule
Ferrets with Soul(e) Rescue/Shelter
Gardnerville, NV