From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2008 11:40:20 -0800
I want to thank the person that sent the warm blankets for my ferrets
for Christmas. My husband throw out the box, so I can't send a personal
thank you. They are great for their hiding boxes and they love to curl
up in them.

Also, I want to thank all the santas that sent things to the ferrets in
the shelter. We had a great Christmas and everyone is holding their own
for now.

I think the giving tree idea is great for Valentines day. You can play
cupid, sort of speak, to the fuzzies. There are still 40+ ferrets that
need a secret gift.

Have a great day.

Hugs,
Linda