Date:
Tue, 11 Mar 2008 23:52:40 EDT
>Hey, looks like I have a fuzzbutt that has tested positive for adrenal
>I know standard tx's tend to lean towards Lupron and/or Melatonin. I
>was wondering if anyone in your group has had any experiences with
>either of these  and what the thoughts and feelings are in your
>area.  Rod

My friend needs input besides what I have given him on my experience
with Chubhawah. (Success with melatonin and lupron injections in 8/06.)
Links to the FHL archives and Miami Ferret site have been provided. He
is a senior EMT in SC and isn't shy about talking med terms. Let me
know if you have input and I will forward to him.

Thanks,
Shari