From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Mar 2008 20:49:35 -0700
Dear Millie,

Thank you for opening your home/shelter for such a major undertaking.
If I lived closer, I'd be there as often as possible to help.

A breeder of this size requires alot of hands-on volunteers on a daily
basis to monitor each ferret, as well as manage the upkeep.

My suggestion to any volunteers is that if you see something that needs
fixing, bring it to Millie's attention, put it on a written "To Do"
list, or correct the situation yourself. It doesn't take long for
things to fall apart, if everyone doesn't work as a team.

I understand that you have some upper respiratory issues, good luck
with all those kids! It's real important that quarantine protocols
are followed, and everyone sanitizes between handlings.

If I can help in any way, please don't hesitate to contact me (410
329-6111). I'm going to sort through my old bedding this week and send
you a box. This will be bedding that has served my shelter well, and
was in need of being retired. It will be clean and ready to use, and
most important, you can throw it away after it's used to lower the
launry effort.

Thank you Millie and all that are working this rescue in every respect.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
Parkton, Maryland