From:
eri garner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2008 03:10:44 -0600
>I would like to add something to the person who was wanting to buy
>the corn starch peanuts. Don't know if anyone else has had a similar
>experience w/these, but my one ferret (who has since passed) would
>do nothing but sit in the box and EAT them!

Dawn~

A couple of years ago I bought a big bag at Office Depot and dumped
them in a huge box to which I had attached the fert tunnel. The three
of them loved racing in and out of the box, through the tunnel, and
around & aroud, and I often found Tucker just inside, under the flap,
fast asleep. About a month after I purchased the bag, I opened the box
and realized that the level of peanuts was extremely low. I thought
about it and decided that I must have vacuumed up a *lot* more peanuts
from the floor than I had realized -- and a lot of them were stuffed
inside the flexi-tunnel, too. I never paid much attention to how many
there were. So I purchased another large bag and went on my merry way.

A month passed, and my husband commented on how few peanuts were in the
box. This time, I'd actually paid some attention to how many I vacuumed
up and how many were in the long stretchy tunnel. About that time, we
heard munching. He opened the box flap, and bigger than heck, there
was Tuckaboy, snarfing the things down like they were potato chips! I
swear, this boy would eat *anything* in front of him (or anywhere
within a 50-foot radius!)

I stopped purchasing them, since he'd rather snarf then snorkle. :)

~Eri in Texas

--

 /\_/\
 (>"<)