From:
Dawn Gloeckler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 17:07:01 -0500
I would like to add something to the person who was wanting to buy
the corn starch peanuts. Don't know if anyone else has had a similar
experience w/these, but my one ferret (who has since passed) would do
nothing but sit in the box and EAT them! He would do this for as long
as I would let him! I figured corn starch can't be very good for
ferrets cuz in people, it will bind you up, so I got rid of them. I
do have some of the regular peanuts now - and NO ONE likes to chew on
them so they are safe - for me. Just wanted to add my 2 cents to the
corn starch peanuts.

Dawn,
Hamlet, Socrates, Romeo, Alexander & Simon