From:
Andria Lynne Ludwig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 08:10:12 -0500
One of my younger fuzzies that I took in about 2 months ago does the
same thing in the hammock. He will be sleeping quietly by himself and
then my alpha male will crawl in with him. Then younger fuzzy just goes
nuts squeaking and bitting him in the neck until he get so fed up and
leaves the hammock. If he is lonely he can certainly crawl in with
others and be just fine. Its rather funny to watch.

I would not worry about the behavior. Sounds like their doing just
fine. ;-)

Andria L. Ludwig, B.S., PAS
Michigan State University