Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 11:37:11 -0500
Linda, do you know what struck me the most about your video on YouTube
about ferrets? The way the people just melt and change when a ferret is
put in their arms. This piece is different from other pieces because it
truly captures our love for these animals. It was so sweet!!

For those of you who have never been to a ferret event, you are really
missing out on something special. It's not the cool stuff you can buy
or win, it's not the life saving information you can learn, and it's
not the cool people from the FML that you meet. If you are lucky, you
will see something more. It's the phenomenal side of your friends and
aquaintences that only these animals can bring out. And there are no
words to give it justice. You will marvel at even the people whom
you've not had the best impressions of or people you'd argued with in
the past and how they change when they are around ferrets. I don't care
who they are, if only for a moment, you will fall in love with that
person that magically emerges when they hold these enchanting animals.
It's incredibly eye opening and sobering. And you realize that no
matter how you feel about that person, we are all family here.

Wolfy