Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 23:49:13 -0500
There are two auctions up on ebay to help the Dook Nook rescue care
for the 11 surrendered ferrets in Florida. These 4 items are really
adorable and would look great in a ferret room or hanging from your
automobile mirror. You can keep one and give one away. There is a small
reserve on the both auctions and they are the only two that say resq
in the title and in the beginning of the auction.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZminkey98

I have been sick and want to go to bed, so I cannot wait for them to
come up on ebay and am just going to leave the link to minkey98. They
are better than the photos. All money from those 2 auctions except
shipping will be sent to the Dook Nook Rescue.

I know I said we would let the winner choose and I promise we will,
next week.

Thank you all in advance and I am truly sorry for everyone who has
lost a ferret recently.

Eleanor, Donald and the 12 ferts (missing Snuffy)