From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 13:19:50 -0800
Greetings Everyone:

Today, I got a thank you note from Sebastian at Lakeroad Ferret Farm in
Naples, NY. Sebastian is one of the old guys at teh shelter and he was
sending thanks for getting his meds to him - it warmed me up to think I
could help him.

This afternnon, I was doing a little spring cleaning today and came
across a few items that made me smile. I have been a volunteer at the
Lakeroad Ferret Farm in Naples, New York for about a year and a half
now. If anyone knows Brenda, you know how important she feels hand
written thank you notes are! Well, I need a shoe box or something I
guess, I dug out 22 thank you notes. Each day one shows up it is from a
furry friend over there or maybe even from Brenda. I would do all the
things I do for them without a thank you note, but today was special
because I got my heart warmed 22 more times!

Thanks for keeping an old art alive Brenda! LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3

LJ