From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 11:44:35 -0800
I was wondering if anyone from the agencies that have been pulling
together to assist with the ferret situation in Va. Beach have any
updated information for us. I have sent food and some supplies to
one of the SPCA's listed and was wondering how they are faring with
supplies.

Do we know how the remaining ferrets are holding up? Is there anything
else we can do to help besides continue our prayers for them and the
people helping them?

Thanks for any information. LJ

Feed rescued animals in two clicks
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=3