From:
linda soule <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 08:59:12 -0800
Hi all,
hope this finds you and all of your little ones doing well.

jackie hawley in jacksonville FL has been a friend of mine for a very
long time, yet to meet her, but someday. jackie just took in the 11
little ones that has been on the FML. i wrote and asked her what i
could do to hep and she said she needs cage mate desperately, food,
I know she needs new bedding and litter. also 2 of the little ones
will be needing surgery so donation for the surgeries would be greatly
appreciated. plus you know they will need to go to the vet for
checkups, shots, etc. here is her paypal account if you could send a
donation, any amount will help and it all adds up. [log in to unmask]

I will send her snail mail address later on today or you can write her
at the address above, her paypal acct, and get it from her. you can
also contact jackie and ask her fo her addy at [log in to unmask]

thanks to everyone that will help.
Linda