Date:
Sun, 10 Feb 2008 22:08:27 -0800
In California, a ferret escaped it's house and ended up at the Palomar
Airport Road animal shelter. They called the owner but are not
releasing the ferret to the owner, and said they are having it picked
up by a ferret rescue.

If anyone knows what rescue is in communication with the Palomar
Airport Road animal shelter, please contact me or contact
LegalizeFerrets.org with the information. Since no rescue has any legal
authority anymore in California, I wonder if this is simply something
they're just saying before putting the animal down, or if a rescue is
indeed coming in. If so I'd like to at least unite the owner with the
specific entity taking the ferret.

Thank you so much,

Laryssa