Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 18:55:34 EST
>Lisa  Leidig, Head Ferret
>Shelter Wench in good standing
>The Ferret Haven  "By-the-Sea"
>www.ferrethaven.org

Lisa

It isn't like you have your own axe to grind now is it? You and Carole
have been feuding for years now and both of you have far reaching ideas
when it comes to ferrets. Is this just another dig at Carole because
your dislike for her ideals?

Yes we know that the ferrets were dirty. Why didn't she ask for help?
Maybe it was because the only person she could trust to help her was
me and I could not get down there to do much as I am like 3000 miles
west of her in Nevada! I do not now all the particulars. Yes it may be
some neglect in all of this but know this all of you. and I mean all
of YOU on this list.... Carole never had an intentions of harming nor
neglecting ANY of her ANIMALS. I wished I had known how bad it was as
then I'd have found a way down there even if I had to hitch a ride from
someone going that way. BUT I didn't know and it happened. Why is it
as a community we tend to shoot our wounded instead of trying to help
them? Why is that folks?
Best to all

Fred Hurd
Reno Nevada