Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 11:11:52 +0000
Ringo had a bad ear infection and he's been on Amoxycillin for the past
nine days and also getting EnteDerm ointment in his ears twice a day.
He's definitely MUCH better than he was. He's walking in a straight
line and eating like his usually piggy self. He's also playing and
running about like normal. But I do still notice a slight bit of
discharge and his ear still smells a little bad. He's also tipping
his head a little bit now and then.

As I'm just about out of antibiotics and ointment do you think I should
ask for more or do these things just take awhile to clear up after the
antibiotics/ointment have been given for 10 days? I've never had a
ferret with an ear infection before so this is not something I've dealt
with. If any of you have had a ferret with a similar infection please
let me know what you think.

Thanks!
Laura and The Seattle Seven at http://www.youtube.com/ferretocious