From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2008 20:44:08 -0500
Scales and Tails, Inc. will have an educational booth this weekend at
the Super Pet Expo in Edison, NJ. If you come out, please take a minute
to stop off and see the rescues! Azure the Blue Tongued Skink; Citrus
the Bearded Dragon; Igsley the Iguana; and the ferrets (Rosie, Ruby,
Roland, Odd Job, Chandon, Doc, Diana, Henry, and several others will
rotate in and out). We will have nothing for sale, but you can play
Spin the Ferret for fabulous prizes (ahem, the ferrets think they are
fabulous at least!). Our goal is to raise enough money to pay for a
surgery.

For directions, please visit http://www.superpetexpo.com/shows/edison/

Hope to see you at the show!