From:
Leah Drobel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 17:27:43 EST
This brought a smile to my face the other day........there was a
political cartoon in our local paper, it showed a woman holding a
paper that says Legislating common sense. Next to her were various
statements....

Remember, don't drive and text message! Floss before you drive! Never
ever trim your toenails in traffic! And the best one..... Never groom
your ferret while operating a motor vehicle! (Followed by a sign
saying, This has been a public service announcement from your
nanny-state legislature). Guess some people need the government to
teach them common sense, LOL.

Well I am off to skydive as I groom Roscoe................