Date:
Tue, 5 Feb 2008 05:20:40 EST
Kim writes:
>God  Bless everyone with elder furkids,....

Oh Kim, I so agree. I love my old, skinny bald babies. They are the
ones that tug my heart the most. Whenever old frail ones come in, they
come to my house. Besides having a senior center, I also have a Braille
Institute. It is amazing to me how much these little old ones have to
give. They are happy and healthy, just not as active. Time out consists
of a quick cruise around the room, then they find a place to sleep.
Except Petunia who wants up on mommies lap.

Whenever I hear someone looking for a kit, I just smile. Like you I
love the oldies.

Hugs,
Robin, Buddy, Petunia, Sticks, and Tonks, who watches over them  all.
http://www.skweezeme.net