From:
Marilyn Ledoux <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2008 11:29:07 -0500
Dear Linda,

I just lost a little girl named Ivy. As a Hospice Mom, I usually get
the older, sick ferrets, the kind no one wants.

My heart goes out to you - you are wonderful to take in the older
ferrets and to give them a quality of life that they would get no where
else. I know how you feel, it is a very helpless feeling not to be able
to do something for them.

But, you have. You gave Ivy a Forever Home, with all the comforts of
life and you gave her love and understanding. They can feel things
through your touch, they can feel the warmth and comfort only you can
give.

Think how fortunate she is going to be, passing over the Bridge with
help from you. Also, if she passes at home, she will be in a very
comfortable place with the smells and sounds she has grown to love and
feel safe with. You and you alone can make the journey one of comfort
for her, as opposed to one of fear.

You are in my prayers, and the Father, who knows little Ivy, will
reward you.

I have been where you are standing, it is very difficult, but, over the
miles, I extend by hand to you.

Be of good faith, you are in the right place at the right time, and are
being called upon to do a job on one but you can do.

God bless you now and through your trials.

Write again, I care.

Marilyn Ledoux