From:
ferretgirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Feb 2008 00:12:25 +1100
My little friend Andi left today for that Rainbow Bridge

For 3 years you have brightened my days with your cheerful disposition,
despite the obvious hardships of whatever occured before you came into
my heart and life.

Blind, mostly deaf, and obviously injured at an earlier age, you never
showed anything but love for me, and were a favourite with all my
friends' children - never biting or fighting, you were the ultimate
pacifist, and most of all you were a wonderful, trustworthy friend.

Thank you for sharing & enriching my world my lovely man
I love you so much
I hope you meet up with Ziggy
Tell him i love him

Jus